It’s the most wonderful time of the year for year-end lists! The numbers are in, and I’m happy to present the eight most read articles from Nexxt in 2013.
Why 8? Because 8 looks like a snowman.
(Okay, I admit it’s only a passing resemblance, so here’s a snowman with a hat: ☃)
Without further ado, here’s the list:
- 5 Ways to Tell if Your Interview Went Well: Not sure what to obsess about after an interview? Start with these five things, and then let the anxiety take over.
- 5 Myths That Hurt a Job Search: Avoid these myths to improve your chances as a job seeker.
- Can You Lose a Job for Being Too Attractive?: It’s happened to every single one of us, right? (Wink.)
- Six Reasons Your Search Has Stalled: Here are six roadblocks you can avoid in your job search, so you can keep moving forward.
- Getting the Job When You’re Underqualified: Sometimes, it seems like there’s no shortage of jobs for which you’re underqualified. Try these methods to help your chances of getting one of them.
- Four Job Qualifications You Don’t Really Need: Avoid being a cliché, and trim the fat from your resume.
- Six Tips for a Solid Resume: When you’re tired of staring at your resume, try these tips to make sure you’re still on point.
- The Top Four Career Lies: Knowing truth from fiction can help you grow your career.
We wish you the best this holiday season! Stay warm, stay safe, and may 2014 put you on the path to the career you’ve always dreamed of.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more articles in the coming year.